The Arabic Network for Human Rights information released today the tenth issue of Wasla ,headlined, A Castle of Elections Illusions. The editorial held distinguished Twitter posts under the title “A country to Kill” .As well , the issue contained the second article of the technical series “What is Internet”?
The issue focused on the elections flaws in Egypt where part of the statement of the President of the hight election committee in Egypt was quoted declaring the committee received no complaints of rigging or of violations regarding the images and videos recorded by bloggers and activists displaying unashamed elections rigging. Hence, Wasla staff chose to dedicate the tenth issue to the President of the hight election committee.
In addition , the tenth issue contained the following posts
- Profile : Changing Lebanon KiloByte by KiloByte
- Geography of elections
- as I was at the police station
- Not fearing of …fearing for
- Magic Backlach at the magician ..To Bahbahani et al.
- Before we kill MPs.
- Arresting and Assaulting Baramawy ..4 dead and called internet police
- Victory of the Egyptian nation will.
- Amr Khaled , Machiavellian preach
- Change Starts intramuscularly
- On the event of elections
- Election culture in Jordan ..a message to the candidate.
- What’s next? Before it is too late
- National Mills for the Parliament
- 2010 elections … a new perspective
The issue contains images and videos of elections rigging and violations under the title “ Egyptian elections : Rest in Peace” recorded by bloggers as well as some English posts and graphic designs by Arab bloggers depicting figures from the past playing with pink rabbits
Distribution of Wasla 10th issue starts today . Free copies are available at The Arabic Network office
10 Elwy Street
Behind the Central Bank
Downtown Cairo, Egypt
Electronic Wasla is available in pdf on