The Arabic Network for Human Rights Information (ANHRI) released the 14th issue of the second production of Wasla newspaper dated the 1st of May, 2014. The issue tackles the writings of bloggers, besides comments and tweets of the Internet users about the situation in Egypt and the Arab world.
The 14th issue, which entitled “Give him a Chane”, takes in a number of blogs that address the Egyptian and Arab affairs.
The issue’s important titles are:
– For the presidency he took off his military uniform.
– Never underestimate the notion of prison.
– Other reasons for the presidents’ downfall.
– About the municipalities in Turkey or how bad is our luck.
– A normal day at an Egyptian girl’s life.
– I’m the bus girl.
– Harassment is continual.
– Come, photograph Al-Sisi.
Additionally, the issue includes the Internet users’ comments on electronic newspapers’ news, posts and tweets on social networking websites as well as English blogs. Moreover, it has a lot of artistic and creative works that have been published on the Internet by bloggers.
ANHRI starts today to distribute the issue, and you can get a hard copy from its headquarters in Downtown.