The Arabic Network for Human Rights Information (ANHRI) announces the release of the 15th issue of the second publication of Wasla newspaper, dated the 15th of May, 2014. The writings of bloggers, comments and tweets of Internet activists about the situation in Egypt and the Arab world are tackled in this issue.
The 15th issue, which entitled “Long Live Mayada’s Smile”, takes in a number of blogs that address the Egyptian and Arab affairs.
The issue’s important titles are:
– Mayada’s story and the magical card.
– How did Mayada Ashraf martyr?
– About Mayada Ashraf, “Business owners refrain”.
– Daash that I know.
– As an Islamist, I have reasons for not supporting Muslim Brotherhood.
– About a non-existent revolution and unlimited idea.
– Amr Ezzat.
The issue also includes the Internet users’ comments on electronic newspapers’ news, posts and tweets on social networking websites as well as English blogs. Moreover, it has a lot of artistic and creative works that have been published on the Internet by bloggers.
ANHRI starts today to distribute the issue, and you can get a hard copy from its headquarters in Downtown.
Also, you can check out the pdf copy on Wasla website:http://wasla.anhri.net